|Name of the Company
||IBM India Pvt.Ltd.
|Type of Drive
||ON (Pool) Campus
|Date of Campus Drive
||07th Jan & 8th Jan 2016
||T&P Department (Uttaranchal University, Dehradun).
|Courses / Streams
- B.E. / B.Tech (All stream) ; M.E. / M Tech (All stream) & MCA.—07th Jan 2016.
- Graduate (10+2+3), Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+2+3)—–08th Jan 2016.
|About the Business Unit we are hiring for: Strategic Outsourcing:
||SO brings together all of ” IBM India Pvt. Ltd. ” worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing with strong local and regional management teams supported by a set of key global competencies including Security, Asset & Risk Management (SARM), End User Support (EUS) and Server Systems Operations (SSO). We are currently hiring for the Mobility & Workplace Service desk support unit.
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M Tech / MCA – 50% Throughout.
- No %age cut off but willing to work in shifts (24X7).
- B.Tech : Global Technical Associate (GTA)
- Non-B.Tech : Service Delivery Desk
- B.Tech : Hyderabad / Bangalore
- Non-B.Tech : Gurgaon / Noida
- B.Tech : 3 LPA + (2.88 LPA + Shift Allowance).
- Non-B.Tech : 2.25 LPA (Grad / Diploma).
- Providing voice support to” IBM India Pvt. Ltd.” internal end users and external commercial account
end users across North America, EMEA and AP.
- The job requires an Agency to handle Inbound calls, emails and chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Test followed by Interviews
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Neutral accent.