Training and Recruitment Division, a student body which runs in collaboration with the placement cell of the university has the Dean, Law College Dehradun as its Patron and Chairperson. It further consists of the Faculty Advisory Board, President and other Vice- Presidents and class representatives.
As the name itself suggests, the Division exclusively works upon the prime aspects of providing assistance to the law students in procuring internships from renowned firms, placements, training and in organizing events at the National and International level. The Division has made the university proud, by organizing various successful national and international events like Workshops, Seminars, Essay Competitions, Webinars, Conferences, Guest Lectures by Hon’ble Judges, including Supreme Court & High Court Judges and various well-known minds form the legal arena. It enhances the skills of students by providing training sessions in drafting effective CVs, mock interview sessions, basic computer skills, mock group discussions and much more which not only improves their communication and intra-personal skills but also boosts up their confidence assuring them a prosperous future.
The Division works with the collective efforts of the following committees. The objectives of the same are as follows:
- The Internship Committee is headed by Vice President (Internship) and work of internship committee is updates and disseminates the Internship Guidebook. The Committee assists the students in reaching out to different firms, organizations and various lawyers for internship. It also helps the students with their Cover Letters, CVs etc.
- The Recruitment Committee is headed by Vice President (Recruitment). It is the duty of recruitment committee to regularly organize activities for grooming the students who are interested in placement procedure. This committee is committed to create placement brochure annually and to maintain duly vetted CV of students of the college.
- The Event Management Committee is headed by Head of Event Management Committee. It is the duty of Event Management Committee to organize Events, Webinars, Seminars, Guest Lectures and Discussion Forums etc., and to look after all the arrangements for the same.
- Training Committee organizes regular internal training programmes like group discussion, mock interview, mock test etc.
- National Essay Competition on Constitutional Law
- National Seminars
- National & International Webinars
- Guest Lectures
|LIST OF FUNCTIONARIES OF TRD [2020-21]|
|#||NAME OF FUNCTIONARY||POST||COURSE||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|1||AKANKSHA BHATT||PRESIDENT||B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|2||SAHARSH SHUBHAM||VICE-PRESIDENT, ADMINISTRATION||LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|3||RASHI JHA||VICE-PRESIDENT, RECRUITMENT||B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|4||SHACHI RANI||VICE-PRESIDENT, INTERNSHIP||B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|5||OJASVI GUPTAA||HEAD, EVENT MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE||B.B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|6||KARTIK BHARDWAJ||GENERAL SECRETARY||B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|7||SHAGUN SINGH||SECRETARY, ADMINISTRATION||B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|8||NAINA BHATT||SECRETARY, RECRUITMENT||B.B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|
|9||PRACHEEN RAJ||SECRETARY, INTERNSHIP||B.A.LL.B. (HONS.)||[email protected]|