- Offers professional pharmacy education from basic level to doctoral level with an cadence on strong foundation.
- Well equipped laboratories, highly qualified & experienced faculty & supporting staff.
- Focus on excellence in teaching and research.
- Innovative and application-oriented teaching system, besides conventional .
- Evaluation components include class tests, quiz, assignments, seminars, projects and end of the semester comprehensive examination. This kind of continuous evaluation provides an immediate feedback to the teachers regarding the student’s performance and their progress. It also provides students an opportunity to assess themselves.
- The students are permitted to do open-ended laboratory-oriented projects and study-oriented projects even at First degree level.
- Practical training during summer/winter vacation in community/hospital pharmacy in first & second year, industrial training in & research project can be in third year/final year for diploma/degree students.
- Special emphasis on use of computers, pharmacy softwares and operation of sophisticated laboratory equipment.
- E-journal & e-books facility besides conventional.
- Financial support for presentation of papers in the conference.
- Scholarship available for merit holder students in tuition fee & hostel fee.
- Earn while learn scheme is available for meritious students (lectures to be given by the Ph.D./PG student to their lower classes on some specific day & honorarium will be paid).
- Seminar/Guest Lectures/workshop- by eminent speakers from industry, hospital, research institute.
- Mentor system.
- Tour/visit to industry, hospital, research institute.
- Placement Cell.
- Institute-Industry Interaction Cell.
- Entrepreneur Development Cell.
- Personality Development Cell.
- Extra-curricular activity Clubs.
- Entrance exam for vacant seat to Ph.D programme...
- Naukri Fast Forward candidate service arm of Na...
A talk for awareness against drug abuse was organized at Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University.A talk for awareness against drug abuse was org...