The Corporate Resource Cell (CRC) is engaged in career services and catering students of the University and assisting them in every stage of their career. The Corporate Resource Cell is always there as a friend, philosopher and guide students about opting the right course or specialization, orientation,arranging internships/industrial training’s and final getting them placed in top notch organisations. With the aim to expand the professional horizon of the students the Cell invites Guest lectures of eminent speakers from industry and academia. CRC is also engaged in organizing various academic activities like Workshops, Seminars, Conferences with a vision to deliver knowledge about latest trends and technology.
Corporate Resource Cell - Responsibilities
- Arrange various programmes to enhance the technical and professional skills required to get through the recruitment process.
- Arrange Industrial Tours and Training’s/Internships.
- Facilitate frequent counselling sessions of the students in regards to skill enhancement and career growth.
- Engage in constant interaction with top notch corporate houses for the placement of the graduating batch.
- To form an alliance with the corporate world with the objective of exploring placement possibilities and facilitating student-industry-academia.
Thus, managing academia-industry interface is the pre-eminent responsibility of the cell. The CRC hones the skills of the students by holding events like pre-placement talks, group discussions and PI sessions and make them ready to perform their best in placement drives. The Cell also provides opportunities to the students, after due consultation with the concerned department, and makes them work on live projects in order to prepare the right fit for the industry. CRC is a result driven cell which is continuously involved in delivering positive results and fulfilling the expectations of the students and stakeholders. We at CRC, Uttaranchal University strive to achieve the best year after year.