The B.Sc (Agri.) programme is an undergraduate programme related to the field of agriculture. The focus of this study is on agriculture. Under this programme, students are trained about the most modern methods used in fertilizers; plant biotechnology. The programme apart from training in scientific skills also trains in marketing skills of agriculture products. Under this study, the students are exposed to real life rural settings with the aim to develop a sense of awareness among the students so that they can understand the problems of farmers and rural people.
- 10+2 examination with PCB/PCM/Agriculture or equivalent.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category).
- Admission is based on merit computed on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination. University also conducts interviews of all applicants before admitting the eligible candidates.
- Out of total intake 40% seats are allotted to students of Uttarakhand state under state quota and rest are open to students from all over India.
- Uttarakhand domicile students would be granted 26% rebate in tuition Fee.
You may apply for this programme either online or by sending the completed registration form.