B.B.A LL.B. offers students the opportunity to enter the field of legal education at a very early stage of their academic career. It is the integrated programme of law where students get the opportunity to simultaneously study law and humanities. The allied subjects offered under this programme are English, Political Science, History, Sociology, Business Studies and Management.
It is a five year programme comprising ten semesters on completion of which a student earns a graduate degree in law and provides compulsory practical training and mandatory Moot Court practice.
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Should have secured minimum 45% marks in case of general category, 42% marks in case of OBC category; 40% marks in case of SC/ST category.
Age Limit: As prescribed by BCI from time to time.
- Admission is based on merit computed on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination.
- CLAT score is admitted only for 100 seats of BA.LL.B.(Hons.) & BBA.LL.B.(Hons.). (University also conducts interviews of all applicants before admitting the eligible candidates)
- Out of total intake 40% seats are allotted to students of Uttarakhand state under state quota and rest are open to students from all over India.
- Uttarakhand domicile students would be granted 26% rebate in tuition fees.
You may apply for this programme either online or by sending the completed registration form.