A student after obtaining a graduation degree can opt for Law. The degree is suited to students who wish to pursue a career in which knowledge of law and legal system is of major importance.
A student passing his LL.B. Examination is deemed to be a graduate in law. It is a 3 year programme comprising 6 semesters.
LL.B. offers students the opportunity to study the closely related disciplines of law and politics. It is a valued competency in students who wish to study public policy in the legal context.
A degree in law makes a student professionally skilled to apply for legal posts in the government as well as private sector.
- The applicant should have passed graduation or its equivalent examination. Should have secured minimum 45% marks in case of general category, 42% marks in case of OBC category; 40% marks in case of SC/ST category.
Age Limit: As prescribed by BCI from time to time.
- Admission is based on merit computed on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination.
- University also conducts interviews of all applicants before admitting the eligible candidates.
- Out of total intake 40% seats are allotted to students of Uttarakhand state under state quota and rest are open to students from all over India.
- Uttarakhand domicile students would be granted 26% rebate in tuition fees.
You may apply for this programme either online or by sending the completed registration form.