CRISIL (Credit Rating Information Services of India Ltd.), India’s leading rating company has adjudged Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research as number One under SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) segment.
CRISIL rates the small and the medium enterprises on the basis of their vital employment generation record and growth in terms of credit and infrastructure development.
As recognition of Sushila Devi Society’s exponential growth in the short period of time and its highest level of credit worthiness, CRISIL has awarded it certificate of merit (attached at the end).
Uttaranchal University is run under the aegis of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research.
[sws_pullquote_right] Uttaranchal University Creating New Frontiers of Growth [/sws_pullquote_right]
The key rating of the Sushila Devi Society has been on the following counts:
- For establishing excellent track record of growth.
- Strong industry prospects supporting the society’s growth potential.
- For generating significant employment opportunities for skilled and semi-skilled persons.
- High business certainty and robust business model.
- The society has registered strong revenue growth and profitability over the years.
- The society has put in place strong credit protection measures.
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, risk and policy advisory services. It is India’s leading ratings agency and also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world’s largest banks and leading corporations. CRISIL delivers analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.
[sws_divider_bar5 barsize=”500″] [/sws_divider_bar5]