The central library is committed for providing accurate, efficient, fast and user-centric information services in line with the university objectives while performing a continuous quality assurance to fulfill library user’s need, community and others who are involved in library services.
To be a library of excellence keeping pace with the contemporary state-of-the-art services, resources, and technology.
To provide seamless access to rich and relevant information for supporting research, teaching and learning activities.
- Creating an environment for more productive teaching and learning.
- Providing an information-rich environment that supports and encourages excellence in academic research.
- Organizing programmes that are user-oriented to sharing knowledge.
- Organizing LDPs for enhancing library staff capability for responsive services.
- Developing effective and efficient technology and infrastructure.
- Providing a highly interactive electronic network giving access to digital library resources.
- Promoting the standing and good reputation of the University through excellence in library services.