Schedule for Uttaranchal University Counselling – 2017
First Counselling for B.Tech
Computer Science & Engg., Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
|Date:||11th June, 2017|
|Reporting:||08.00 a.m. onwards|
|Counseling:||01.00 p.m. onwards|
|Venue :||Uttaranchal University, Dehradun|
- 40% seats for Uttarakhand Domicile candidates, 50% seats for All India candidates and 10% seats for NRI/Industry sponsored candidates.
- 26% rebate in Tuition Fee for Uttarakhand Domicile candidates.
- SC/ST/OBC/FF/AF Seats reservation is as per government norms.
One Time Merit Scholarship Scheme: Merit is Rewarded
Uttaranchal University is lending itself to the cause of promoting quality education and shouldering the social responsibility of creating quality professional education and giving access to the best educational opportunities to large number of students.
The University has strong commitment to acknowledge merit amongst the students. It has introduced scholarships /freeships, with the intent to reward academic excellence. These scholarships/freeships are designed to recognize the merit of the high performing students and are also considered prestigious rewards in recognition of a student’s good credentials.
- Special Scholarships for B.Tech. Students ONLY based on the marks secured in 10+2 of all recognized boards (Applicable for the candidates appearing in counseling):
- 100% waiver of tuition fee for topper of all Boards.
- 60% waiver of tuition fee for securing 95% and above marks in Mathematics and Physics.
- 30% waiver of tuition fee for securing 90% – 94% marks in Mathematics and Physics.
- Rupees 25,000/- waiver of tuition fee for securing 71% – 89%
- Rupees 20,000/- waiver of tuition fee for securing 60% – 70% marks.
(B) Scholarships for Uttarakhand Domicile in all courses
40% Students who are permanent residents of Uttarakhand will be granted 26% waiver on tuition fee every year.
(C) Uttaranchal University also provides 10% fee concession in tuition fee for the students who have completed Diploma or UG in 2017 from Uttaranchal University and opting for a UG or PG course in Uttaranchal University.
- In case any student falls in category (A) and (B) both, student may choose higher of the two.
- Candidates are requested to bring and present the following original documents along with a set of attested photocopy at the time of counseling.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 15,000/- drawn in favour of Uttaranchal University, Dehradun payable at Dehradun or Rs. 15,000/- Cash deposition receipt (Cash deposition facility is available on the spot) towards Counseling participation fee to be adjusted in Tuition Fee on seat allocation.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 15,000/- (for Hostel accommodation, if required) drawn in favour of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies & Research, payable at Dehradun or Rs. 15,000/- cash deposition receipt.
Note: Cash or demand draft will be retained only on allocation and confirmation of seat. The amount or demand draft is non refundable once seat is allotted.
- Mark Sheet/Certificate of Class X (as a proof of date of birth).
- Mark Sheet/Certificate of Class XII.
- JEE (Main)-2017 Score Card (Original/Downloaded).
- Domicile Certificate in original on prescribed format (for Uttarakhand candidates).
- Category and Sub-Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical certificate from Registered Medical Officer.
- Originals will be returned on the spot after verification.
Campus: Arcadia Grant, PO – Chandanwari, Premnagar, Dehradun – 248007, Uttarakhand.
Toll Free: 18001804201, 18001804221, 18002700288
Contact Nos.: 0135-2771946, 2771947, 2770315, Mob. 07351828000
UUEE 2017 – Admissions will be done through counselling.