Uttaranchal University organized a program on ‘Vigilance Awareness against Corruption’ on 1st November, 2019 in observance of ‘Vigilance Awareness Week – 2019’ (October 28, 2019 to November 2, 2019).The program was organized to create awareness against the ill effects of corruption and was conceptualized and executed by Prof. (Dr.) Ajay Singh (Principal – SALS) and Prof. (Dr.) V. K. Srivastava (NSS Coordinator – Uttaranchal University). Around 100 students, staff members and faculty members from various colleges of the University attended the program.
Hon’ble Chancellor Shri Jitender Joshi and Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) N.K. Joshi inaugurated the event.
The audience took a pledge against corruption and affirmed:
- To follows probity and rule of law
- To neither take nor offer bribe
- To perform all tasks in an honest and transparent manner
- To act in public interest
- To lead by example exhibiting integrity in personal behavior
- To report any incident of corruption to the appropriate agency
Dr. Mohit Kumar, Dr. Manoj Kumar Sharma, Mr. Atma Nand, Dr. Narottam Chauhan, Dr. Shalu Choudhary, Mr. Vikas kumar , Dr. Nishesh , Dr. Vivek Bahuguna, Dr. Bharti Ramola, Dr. Poonam Negi, Dr. Harish Joshi and Mr. Shivam were present in the Program.