Internationalization of higher education has become a priority nowadays to respond efficiently to current issues and challenges of globalization. Uttaranchal University strongly believes that International collaboration has become an essential element in globalization strategy.
Uttaranchal University is constantly engaged in the activities of global expansion to connect the university to the reputed universities worldwide and providing the University students with ample opportunity to grow as global professionals. We are making consistent efforts to collaborate with universities and colleges of international repute. This will provide world class exposure to our students and faculty.
Uttaranchal University has established international collaborations & tie ups with several universities including
- University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI), Charlottetown, PE, Canada.
- Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Ufa State Petroleum Technological University, Russia.
These eminent collaborations will facilitate the students and faculty for a variety of activities and programs such as:
- Exchange of academic staff for the purposes of teaching and research
- Exchange/study abroad programs for students
- Participation in joint seminars, lectures, training and academic meetings
- Exchange of research materials in the areas of mutual interest
- Research/ consulting contracts
- Exploring potential program collaborations
- Opportunities for full-degree fee paying undergraduate/graduate study.
The Office of International Affairs supports and coordinates Uttaranchal University’s international collaborations in close contact with the university leadership. These collaborations are effective in deepening the knowledge and skills of our students and faculty.